The central courtyard features a reflecting pool with a lounge area providing the perfect environment for evening cocktails or simply to read and relax. Two master suites with private balconies overlooking the sea and en-suite spa bathrooms. There are three luxurious guest suites, each with its own en-suite bathroom; and an office, which is also another guest suite. The doors into the kitchen retract to keep an open flow, allowing views through the entire home and out onto the sea. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with all the cooking essentials. The great room was designed as an open loft and serves as the center of activity; retractable pocket doors open onto a covered patio dining area. The most spectacular features is its sprawling infinity pool and deck overlooking the Sea of Cortez.
Care-taker quarters are in a separate apartment located on the lower level of the home, accessible through its own entrance and separate from the main living area.
– 2,696 square meter lot (29,019 square feet)
– 1,228 square meter home (13,219 square feet)
– Andrea Ogarrio and Juan Zapatas architectural design
– Showcased in Cabo Mood, 2009 edition.
– 77-foot long infinity pool
– Sweeping ocean views
– Extensive use of natural stone and wood
– Wine and tequila tasting bar
– Viking professional range appliances
– iPad-based Creston music control system
– 5.1 Digital Dolby surround sound home theater
– JBL concert style speakers
– Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman design golf courses
– Sport fishing, surfing and diving close by
– Puerto Los Cabos Location
– Fundadores Private Beach Club membership available
– Beach access
– 25 minutes to the Los Cabos International Airport